- Do you feel weary?
- Are you tired of living fruitlessly?
- Do you desire intimacy with Jesus in the everyday moments of life? JOIN ME…
As a former atheist saved by the Word, I know the power it has to refresh, nourish & bear fruit.
I’m Mariel, I invite you to join me to know God better through His Word, growing in the grace & knowledge of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ (2 Peter 3:18).
Need a simple tool to begin digging into the Word for yourself?
Get How to Hear the Gardener’s Voice in your inbox, along with monthly encouragement to tend your life by the Word of God. Drop your email below.
Click a link below for tools to know God better through His Word…
Garden Musings on the blog…
- who are you resembling?With each passing birthday, I see my mother’s face increasingly looking back at me in the mirror. The resemblance is something in the eyes, I think. As a young girl, I would sit on the edge of the tub and watch her get ready for work or a date night and think what a princessContinue reading “who are you resembling?”
- the simplicity of observationSitting on the cold garden bench I noticed the hint of green on the brown tapestry of soil. I got closer and saw one of the carrott seeds from the previous season had decided to press through the soil now, six months late. I smiled at the thought of late bloomers. Poor little guy wouldContinue reading “the simplicity of observation”
- redeeming the experiencesReaching into my pocket after another walk on the beach with my dog this afternoon, I am met with the feel of the rough shells and the bit of sand that collected in the corner of the pocket. My heart overflows into a smile on my face, having enjoyed the experience with my dog andContinue reading “redeeming the experiences”